Wednesday, January 5, 2011

BARBIES REDOED

These are some pics that I took to my Barbie dolls that accidentally got from a Thrift Store. I fixed them, wash them and redo the hair, and these are the results. I am happy that many people gives away toys in good shape, because I can get them ;)




This is the Disney  Pocahontas Barbie doll from 1995. When I was kid, I begged to get her, but it didn't​ happend. 16 years later, found her. At the time of the pictures, I didn't have the original clothes, but eventually I got the outfit. 



 This is Barbie Angel, without her original outfit and will have. But still, she has a beautiful face, her head is bigger than the new ones, but she has great dark green eyes and gorgeous red lips, that makes her exceptional beauty. I got this Barbie in a thrift store. It was dirty with matted and tangled hair. Dolls was washed and hair boiled. This is the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment