Monday, January 10, 2011

redo hairstyle in Barbie

Hello! I want to share with you my Barbie Hair makeover. I was trying to give some life to her hair. I did a perm on her. As you can see in the pictures, her hairs was straight, and really at the beginning was matted as well, but I did the permanent straight hair technique to fix her hair and after I tried to make some curls on her. I think she looked really cute. But after a while I got bored again and I tried to make it more voluminous and I like more as reminds me the Barbie Doll hair in the 80s, when they had very rich and with volume. If  I had knew the secrets to fix Barbie Doll hair before... I use to brush the Barbie dolls hairs so much that the hair or would fall off  or become extremely matted. And as a child at that time, I would not have the chance to get Barbie Dolls very often, maybe just one per year... So I really tried to take care of them. 

BEFORE

                                                                                  NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment